Club Main Sponsor
Club Main Sponsor
We are so pleased to announce we have been awarded £14,852 from #CreatedBy RLWC2021 Capital Grants Programme Funding & £4,250 Funded by the Inner East Community Committee to complete a refurbishment, upgrade & overall improvement of our ground floor clubhouse facilities.
Thanks to all the #InspirationAll people involved with the #RLWC2021 Legacy Programme and #LCCInnerEast for making this happen!
Rlwc2021, Rugby Football League, Sport England, Leeds City Council Inner East Community Committee
Dear Player, Parent or Guardian,
As we approach Christmas, we wanted to reach out to you as part of the East Leeds family to say a big thank you for your support during what has been a very difficult year for everybody.
Without this support, your patience and your commitment in following the measures we had to put in place, we wouldn’t have been able to return safely to training and ensure that some teams we able to see some game time during the latter part of the year.
We are already starting to plan towards what we dearly hope will be a better year in 2021, so wanted to provide you with a summary of some important matters: -
• The RFL have unfortunately maintained their stance that there should be no training during the month of December.
• Training for all age groups can recommence in January so the Coach and / or Team Manager for your team will be in touch directly to confirm the specific plans for your team.
• The format for pre-season friendlies to be played in February and March will follow a similar format to the Autumn Return-To-Play Activity.
• The target is to return to the normal Competition format on the weekend of 10th / 11th April.
• Our hope is to complete 2021 Season player registrations as normal at the end of January, but this will be
confirmed nearer the time.
• There are some open positions on the Committee, two of which are essential for the club and must be filled by end of January, to be able to enter all teams into the various leagues in 2021. The open positions are:
o Chairperson ** Essential Role **
o Treasurer ** Essential Role **
o Vice Chairperson
o Fixture Secretary
If you’re interested in any of these roles then please feel free to contact one of the Committee or email Tony Gregg ([email protected]) who will be able to send on further details.
(Note: All the dates above for 2021 are subject to change based on Government rules relating to COVID controls) Whilst we’re sure this will be a very different Christmas for many, we hope that you and your family are able to
enjoy the festive period as best you can in the circumstances and we look forward to seeing you again in January. All our very best wishes.
East Leeds ARL Committee
East Leeds ARLFC & Community Sports Club, 81 Easy Road,
East End Park,
Registered Charity No: 1137140...